• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Serious question, I missed the last 10 episodes since the last Sesshomaru episode. I don't think I have missed anything. But, do you think I don't need to? I'm really fucking passed at how Final Act slowed to a crawl with stupid episodes.
Naraku is a giant spider. Everyone is inside him and he's still trolling the fuck out of everyone.

You are now caught up on Final Act

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now I REALLY can't wait for Final Act to finally get to the final moments of its final episode so we can finally get its replacement.

Crocodile

I mean I feel I can easily figure out WHY Death Gun has that exact model of gun (though seriously shouldn't the guns in this game be less realistic) but its still dumb as fuck, especially the way he held it out just so she could see it.

BBboy20

I mean I feel I can easily figure out WHY Death Gun has that exact model of gun (though seriously shouldn't the guns in this game be less realistic) but its still dumb as fuck, especially the way he held it out just so she could see it.
I was expecting him to shoot his target but he just...did that for some reason. =/

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, watching JoJo lately makes it more obvious how lame this final battle has been so far.

To be fair, DIO's World is one of the greatest final arcs in Shonen Manga history.
But yeah, the Inuyasha endgame has been really lame.

How about that final stardust crusaders fight tho?

Also still no confirmation on whats replacing inuyasha?

It was announced earlier today.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How about that final stardust crusaders fight tho?

Also still no confirmation on whats replacing inuyasha?
Michiko & Hatchin. Producer is the same woman who worked on Lupin III: Woman Named Fujiko Mine.

Kill la Kill will then be replaced by Akame Ga Kill.

Line_HTX

We just came from a show where clothing was revealed to be aliens and someone got molested by their mother

And SAO was still somehow worse

I don't know, I'd rather take the stupidity of SAO over the stupid shit in klk because I got a laugh out of SAO's stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom