• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Did you expect anything else from Naraku? He literally powers up from trolling. All of his moves are based in trolling.

I guess I just expected him to finally go all out. With Aizen we at least got to see him wreck the captains and got the staleygasm/momo scene.

Though it seems things are picking up now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
EXPLAINING: THE ANIME

Jeez, maybe that's why I disliked the original series. It was all tell with little show.

Crocodile

I don't really feel anything here. Like whopping on the Big Bad should be cathartic but I just feel nothing.

I've also never been a fan of how in this series, Demon almost always = evil and human = good (with a few exceptions of course). I feel for a series that has a big focus on half demons/humans there should be more "gray"

ckohler

I'm okay with this show but it's so frustrating that it treats its viewers like morons. Every action has a character explaining exactly what is happening.

It's like the Dora the Explorer of anime.

ckohler

Did you get that, guys? If she can just pierce the jewel, she can destroy him.

Just in case you don't have a brain stem, they explained that tidbit.

Thanks, Kagome.

Raxus

Oooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo, she didn't shoot it.

Whoooo would have guueeessssseeeeeedddd

image.php

Ultratech

Wait, Inuyasha is ripping tears into spacetime with black hole sword projectiles now?

How does he ever lose?

Well technically, it's just a black hole that sucks shit straight into the Underworld.

Plus, people keep getting in the way of it, so he can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom