• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is probably one of the best episodes so far, along with episode 4, just for the fact the dub gets a chance to really shine.

RagnarokX

phIgGgt.jpg

Moaradin

I never got why people considered this trip one of the weakest parts of KLK. This episode is really high energy and fun. The dub is great of course but I got the same impression with the sub version as well.

Mik317

I never got why people considered this trip one of the weakest parts of KLK. This episode is really high energy and fun. The dub is great of course but I got the same impression with the sub version as well.

My memory sucks ass but IIRC it tanks might hard after this episode.

rewatching it also makes it clear how better this show is without Ryuko

Its cause this episode feels like it didnt need to be here.

Also god damn kobe beef.

This whole episode is actually based off an actual historical event called like the honoji raid or somwthing.

The plot kind of stops progressing forward for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom