• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
LOL...please staph man. You're simping like a pro and pushing Sinon into Kirito's arms.

At least Death Gun has another target.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
aZbKaP0.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Nothing happened this episode!
"But character mo-" I don't' care for these characters. I don't care if they live or die. I. Don't. Care.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wait why are they fighting again??? Didnt kirigod win??? How does this tournament work? Did she go through losers bracket or something?

That was the prelims. Top two in each bracket advance. In other words their previous match was pointless

This series makes me wish MMOs had never been invented.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FAIRY DAUGHTER GIRL.

STOP CALLING HER MOMMY.
Why did Kirito take her over to GGO to use as a guide/scout/hack, anyway? That would probably have saved a LOT of effort. They took the child thing way, way too seriously in the first season, mind you. Just. Eew.

daveo42

Banned
Thank the heavens that is over. Death Gun is doing a bad job of not being Death Gun when he's just normal simp dude. Not subtle in the slightest. Then again, when is SAO ever subtle?

Time for a 30min break.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This series makes me wish MMOs had never been invented.

Why did Kirito take her over to GGO to use as a guide/scout/hack, anyway? That would probably have saved a LOT of effort. They took the child thing way, way too seriously in the first season, mind you. Just. Eew.
Knowing this show they're probably working on a way to bring her to the real world instead so she can show up EVERYWHERE!

daveo42

Banned
That was the prelims. Top two in each bracket advance. In other words their previous match was pointless

It's just a dumb way to make sure both main characters make it in because reasons. Still surprised people like this schlock. It's on par with most fanfics, except somehow even less interesting or funny but still 100% serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom