• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I assume this has been answered at some point and I can't remember but couldn't Miroku cut off his arm and burn it to avoid the Wind Tunnel killing him?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Nuraku's body is much larger on the inside than it appears on the outside"

-_-

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I dunno the initial Aizen troll reveal outdid anything Naraku has done, even if Naraku has a more consistent higher quality of trolling

That initial troll was more of an asspull so it doesn't count. Besides, Naraku trolls way harder, way more often and generally gives less than 0 fucks about anything else. I mean, Naraku makes clones of himself just to give the good guys a fighting chance by teaming up with the clones for their eventual betrayal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno the initial Aizen troll reveal outdid anything Naraku has done, even if Naraku has a more consistent higher quality of trolling

The difference is that Aizen has, at least theoretically, an ultimate goal that he's aiming for. Trolling is just kind of a side thing he does to try and get his way.

Naraku's ultimate goal basically IS to troll Inuyasha and friends.

Oh man are we setting up another InuYasha vs Sessy battle?

AU7Amsc.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh my god, Naraku has managed to troll both Inuyasha and Rin at once?

The difference is that Aizen has, at least theoretically, an ultimate goal that he's aiming for. Trolling is just kind of a side thing he does to try and get his way.

I mean, Naraku makes clones of himself just so he has more people to troll. If that's not SSS-rank troll material then nothing is.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He wants to get with Kikiyo.

To be fair for Naraku's ultimate plan to work he HAD to troll the shit out of them to defile the Shikon Jewel completely.

The only real purpose that Aizen's fake death served was to fuck with people.

Think about that.

He could've gone about his business without doing that, but he had to fuck with people.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naraku started off pretty weak but worked his way up with his crazy Orochimaru like eugenics program.

Aizen was just super stronk to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom