• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good idea, make an even BETTER Android 17, then have THAT travel back in time to defeat the weaker Android 17!!

Crocodile

How convenient that those plans were just laying out in the open LMAO. Also I would have brought Bulma here and like terrabytes worth hard drives to download everything in Gero's computers for future use.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait, then why do people always say he intended it to be the end and that editors said otherwise?

It's a pretty perfect ending point to the series is probably why.

How convenient that those plans were just laying out in the open LMAO. Also I would have brought Bulma here and like terrabytes worth hard drives to download everything in Gero's computers for future use.

Or at least take those extra blueprints.

Wait, then why do people always say he intended it to be the end and that editors said otherwise?

DBZ was popular in the Wild West times of anime news, so a lot of things got confused, and the rumors from that time still linger.
Kanzenshuu's intended endings guide.

One thing to keep in mind is that when Toriyama actually ended the series, it was weird and unsatisfying, in contrast to how he ends story arcs that aren't endings.

Even in these few scenes in normal cities you never see animal people anymore.

Jinzo Ningen means Artificial Human. As Cell was created in a lab, that technically counts.

Ohhhhhhh. That makes more sense. I guess Android was just the wrong word to use the in the translation.

And people would long talk of the sad fate of jobber town.

Strangely enough, their neighbors over at victim lane would suffer a similar fate.

Line_HTX

Samurai Champloo Memorial Day marathon.

This is gonna be the best ever, YES!!!

Watch it, Shin. I can never get tired of rewatching Champloo.

I can't help but feel like the way Cell is getting away with this is bullshit.

I've read this plenty of times in the manga and I'm trying to roll with it here but...

RagnarokX

Even in these few scenes in normal cities you never see animal people anymore.

Ohhhhhhh. That makes more sense. I guess Android was just the wrong word to use the in the translation.
17, 18, and 20 also aren't androids, nor are they "artificial humans." They're humans that had artifical parts added. Augmented humans; cyborgs.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, no IBO commercial. You'd think they'd mention that this week & the next, especially since some people might not watch the marathon next week.

Ah well, probably will have one more commercial during Kai before IBO premieres on the 4th.

"Historically accurate."

165.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom