• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's STILL so weird that they needed Super Saiyan to beat Frieza but a level BEYOND Super Saiyan to beat some robots some human from an army Goku beat as a little kid made.

Soulflarz

Banned
It's STILL so weird that they needed Super Saiyan to beat Frieza but a level BEYOND Super Saiyan to beat some robots some human from an army Goku beat as a little kid made.

this is what happens when you're told to continue your story

this always happens if you have story arcs after the big bad

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm going to be counting.

There's a lot of novels, like really good novels, that use the same idea. There's also a lot of myths that do it. It really is odd that more manga don't ape the trope.

1Qd1l5F.gif

I'M HERE! :)

RagnarokX

Super Saiyan: From legend that nobody was sure was true to everybody is a super saiyan to let's go beyond super saiyan!

I love the Abridged version of that scene of Krillin and Trunks shooting lasers.

this is what happens when you're told to continue your story

this always happens if you have story arcs after the big bad

For the record, there's no evidence that Toriyama intended the Frieza arc to be the ending of the series. The only story that was planned to be the ending was the Emperor Pilaf arc. Toriyama simply doesn't plan things out in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom