• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I graduated today. Sat next to a fine woman.

Didn't get her number. ;_;

In less depressing news, Kiznaiver continues to be pretty great.

The next Dimension W episode is called "Lost Genesis". They got one part right, I am truly lost when it comes to this series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
0 pages since last sword art mention

OcDqmCn.gif

It's me, Kirito. It was me all along!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*rents Lego Avengers*
*puts in PS4*
*update goes up*
*only 1.042 GB*
*five hours later*
*still not done*
Damn it Sony...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
*rents Lego Avengers*
*puts in PS4*
*update goes up*
*only 1.042 GB*
*five hours later*
*still not done*
Damn it Sony...

This happens almost every time I've tried to play a game on either the PS3 or PS4 over the years. It's easily the most infuriating thing about them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*rents Lego Avengers*
*puts in PS4*
*update goes up*
*only 1.042 GB*
*five hours later*
*still not done*
Damn it Sony...
WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA OF GAMING!!

It's even worse when there's insane update sizes that're bigger than some downloadable games. I think Arkham Knight was one of the worst offenders.

Crocodile

Congrats to all the younglings who are graduating this semester <3

*rents Lego Avengers*
*puts in PS4*
*update goes up*
*only 1.042 GB*
*five hours later*
*still not done*
Damn it Sony...

Literally the same thing that happens everytime I turn on my PS3 (since I game infrequently)

I think the part he was whining about here is that his PS4 can't download stuff properly. Everyone has insane updates but a GB only takes like 30 minutes for me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1 GB takes about 90 seconds on pc here, a few minutes on a 360, 15 minutes on Wii U, 20-30 minutes on a N3DS, and a dogs age on PS3 and Vita. I have no idea why beyond shitty wifi chips in Sony products, though my PS3 is wired and the times are still bad.

1 GB takes about 90 seconds on pc here, a few minutes on a 360, 15 minutes on Wii U, 20-30 minutes on a N3DS, and a dogs age on PS3 and Vita. I have no idea why beyond shitty wifi chips in Sony products, though my PS3 is wired and the times are still bad.

Wha? Can I move in with you, Man God? I want internet that fast.

BatDan

Pretty much this.
1GB doesn't go that fast for me, but it goes waaaay faster than a PS4 update. That's the problem.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So I'm not sure hope I feel on the voices for the HxH dub. None seem oeuvre outright off or lacking so that is good but not sure I'm feeling their Hisoka. Can this guy pull off the SCHWING?

BatDan

If this Family Guy scene was made today, there would be gallons of blood all over, probably exposed organs.

Line_HTX

I had two Bowery Bumps, a Manhattan, and a straight up clear Martini.

I'm woozy and don't want to move.

Heh heh heh...

Tenumi

Banned
I wish I could rejoin, but I still have yet to watch Hunter X Hunter since it has started and most of Dimension W.

I mean, I could watch, but I'd be watching out of order and I hate doing that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The "Principal" on the Principal's sweater was clearly (poorly) edited in afterwards. I wonder if test audiences didn't understand who he was and they hastily added it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom