• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
maxresdefault.jpg

ckohler

Thanks Captain Quantum.

Dimension W should be the poster child for too much exposition and not enough story. The person who wrote this needed to cut the fat. Either that, or they think this is brilliant writing.

So basically, "Easter Island is all messed up because mad science". That's really all that needed to be said.

Incidentally, I'm reminded a lot of those old 80's OVA adaptations and some other TV adaptations where American fans were forced to figure out what the hell was going on just from these adaptations that didn't represent the source well.

Oh so this guy who none of us really knows is the main villian? but uh wait what? I umwhat? i'm confused by everything. This is why you shouldnt do complicated dimensional stories in writing when you dont know how to write competently.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So basically, "Easter Island is all messed up because mad science". That's really all that needed to be said.

Incidentally, I'm reminded a lot of those old 80's OVA adaptations and some other TV adaptations where American fans were forced to figure out what the hell was going on just from these adaptations that didn't represent the source well.

That's a really good comparison.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

That's....a really good comparison. This is why I feel like reading the manga, to fill in some plot details & hopefully have better pacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom