• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
One final Mira A$$ for good.

It's too bad
none of those colors in the ED get used in the actual show anywhere...

:(

In the End, it was one of the most memorable situations from episode 1. many had to Rear back at such fanservice, Butt in the end, it wasn't anywhere near as Big a deal as we thought.

I'll miss the ending music (and colors!), I think they made me like the show more than the JP version would have, haha.

I'll slightly miss the show, I'd be up for more. So many characters in this last arc, not enough time to do stuff with them.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Once again, the Japanese used is translates to artificial humans and actually lacked the nuance of our designations.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

ARE YOU SERIOUS

HOW DID THEY NOT GET DESTROYED FROM THE CONSTANT BEAMS & ENERGY BALLS AND FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE

k1ak
The only android that matters

Crocodile

What Toriyama doesn't seem to understand about genetics is that it doesn't matter when you acquire genetic material from a creature - its will be the same from an infant as from an old man. You might get some minor accumulation of mutations in elderly individuals but its not going to be the difference between a "good" or a "bad" Kamehamea :p

Also it seems hard to imagine that a Trunks powerful enough to beat the Androids could fall so easily to Imperfect Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom