• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
PLS

hes moreso under people I used to know

People I used to know moreso like
Cristina Vee
Danielle McRae
David Hayter
The Blezinski family
...kind of knew notch?
random cosplayers idk

I'm sure a few others but nothing of note
It's moreso that I don't keep up with these people at all, it's kind of pointless to message someone just because they're well known :x

I like video games and pizza and being more kawaii than you.

Grexeno

PLS

Cristina Vee
Danielle McRae
David Hayter
The Blezinski family
...kind of knew notch?
random cosplayers idk

It's moreso that I don't keep up with these people at all
Who the fuck are you actually

Mizerman

PLS

Cristina Vee
Danielle McRae
David Hayter
The Blezinski family
...kind of knew notch?
random cosplayers idk

It's moreso that I don't keep up with these people at all, it's kind of pointless to message someone just because they're well known :x

...You and mysterious ways.

Line_HTX

Hey guys... How're'ya dooin'?

Man, I don't know why, but ever since I came back from New York on Wednesday I've lost the will to post here on weekdays. Hopefully I can just go back to a normal routine tonight since I completely missed out last week.

I think it's just exhaustion and probably needed a break.

Soulflarz is actually spiderman confirmed

giphy.gif

Soulflarz!?

He's a wimp! Next you'll tell me Bruce Wayne is Batman!

Now get out there and get me pics of Spiderman beating up a old lady or something.

He'd probably get off on that. The pervert.

Yeah Uncharted 1 is fun but you have to look at it like playing an NES Dragon Warrior game fun in a capsule but hasn't aged well. Having just replayed Uncharted 2 on ps4 can confirm despite a few wonky sections the game is spectacular. Honestly the worst part of all the uncharted games is the extended climbing sections where the pacing slows to a crawl

Mizerman

Hey guys... How're'ya dooin'?

Man, I don't know why, but ever since I came back from New York on Wednesday I've lost the will to post here on weekdays. Hopefully I can just go back to a normal routine tonight since I completely missed out last week.

I think it's just exhaustion and probably needed a break.

Yeah, you probably just need to get away from all the stress. It's cool.

Soulflarz is actually spiderman confirmed

Lies! He is actually Superman.

PLS

Cristina Vee
Danielle McRae
David Hayter
The Blezinski family
...kind of knew notch?
random cosplayers idk

How do you know these people and how can I get your connections?

Also I don't know who here watches Eurovision but Australia got robbed.

Jarate

Banned
I shitpost way too often to have connections like that!

Ive only got connections through my bros bands, but I hate EDM music so it's pretty much useless to me

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm gonna rip the audio from this and give it to my friend Chris as a birthday present and tell him I paid a lot of money to have Kyle Hebert record this greeting. Mwahahah.

X________________X

tbf it literally was me randomly asking him on twitter to do it and he said yes, but normally it was something done for charity auctions or such
translation: GOT LUCKY AGAIN

BBboy20

PLS

Cristina Vee
Danielle McRae
David Hayter
The Blezinski family
...kind of knew notch?
random cosplayers idk

You're like the most connected person in this OT.

Ok, that addition was worth it.

Did I mention I beaten U4 this morning?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Excel Saga DVD bought. :3

Edit: Aaand order cancelled. Apparently the Funimation re-release is missing all of the extras (pop up notes, etc) from the original boxset?

Soulflarz

Banned
pretty sure sedas more connected on the basis that hes with rpgsite

he might not be directly connected but hes only a person away from a ton of contacts/info

Jarate

Banned
pretty sure sedas more connected on the basis that hes with rpgsite

he might not be directly connected but hes only a person away from a ton of contacts/info

Nonsense, don't undervalue yourself Spiderman

Castle of Caliogstro. Miyazaki but not actually Ghibli.

Is there a Lupin the 3rd guide for someone new to the series? I feel so absolutely overwhelmed with how much of it there is

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

I kept wondering where your Avvy was from... I guess I really like the look of the design, since it's by the same person who designed the original Macross characters, Haruhiko Mikimoto :) Might have to give it a look.

Excel Saga DVD bought. :3

Edit: Aaand order cancelled. Apparently the Funimation re-release is missing all of the extras (pop up notes, etc) from the original boxset?

tumblr_n1o6qkAJEx1rxb8ifo1_500.gif

Those pop up notes were so cool. I got all the DVDs as they released, and it was such a great way to note the more nuanced cultural references and modern pop stuff. I really wish more series would do things like that.

Line_HTX

I kept wondering where your Avvy was from... I guess I really like the look of the design, since it's by the same person who designed the original Macross characters, Haruhiko Mikimoto :) Might have to give it a look.

Surprisingly, Iron Fortress is much better and less edgy than Attack on Titan.

Original Macross characters, interesting...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I probably won't be here later, but we'll see.

Tonight on Toonami, Cell reveals his backstory to Piccolo before reinforcements are able to arrive, Kyouma attempts to regain the remainder of his memories to discover what he did with Genesis while everybody fights back against Seameyer in Dimension W's finale, the Hunter candidates plunge deep into the hazardous Swindlers' Swamp but the most dangerous creature here may be none other than Hisoka, the trio meet up with a blind minstrel named Sara who quickly becomes a new traveling companion on the road to the west, Guren and Yukimaru head home while Tobi and Deidara pick up the pieces left behind by the Leaf nins and set their sights on the Three-Tails, the three remaining Straw Hats face off against a horde of General Zombies until their battle is interrupted by a couple of new enemies, and Shinichi gets mixed up with a gang of bullies but the even greater threat finds him at home.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 69 - I Am Your Brother! The Monster With Goku's Energy!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 70 - The Dizzying Deception and the Daring Escape! Defeat the Android Cell!
12:30 - Dimension W - 12 - The Future Reached - END
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 5 - Hisoka × is × Sneaky
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 20 - Elegy of Entrapment (Verse 1)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 112 - A Place to Return To
2:30 - One Piece - 346 - The Vanishing Straw Hat Crew! A Mysterious Swordsman Appears!
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 5 - The Stranger

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So the Champloo marathon for Memorial Day will have episodes.....15 through 21, right?

So we get to start with Bogus Booty (hell yeah), that 2 parter with that one dude who was on fire, Mugen learning to read & write, the religious dude, then finish with this upcoming 2 parter.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Surprisingly, Iron Fortress is much better and less edgy than Attack on Titan.

Original Macross characters, interesting...

Sounds good!

I love seeing old anime artist stuff updated to modern styles... I can still feel some of the classic inspiration, and of course I love that.

i-im not spiderman

I'd probably fanboy out every once in a while if I knew Cristina Vee. "Hey, Remember when you cosplayed as Psylocke? How about when you sung Minmei's some from Macross DYRL? That was years ago?" I like how well her voice for Ametarasu in Smite pulls off those "I've watched way too much anime" voice quirks, heh. Makes her fun to listen to.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*tries OP Burning Blood demo*

Freakin' hell Namco, don't just give me one of those "HERE'S EVERY SINGLE CONTROL AT ONCE" screens then dump me into battle with a CPU that knows more how to play the game than I do. Doesn't help when it DOES tell me some things, it's not all that helpful, like what the hell R1 does for each character.

Doesn't help when I'm trying to learn a character THE COMPUTER KEEPS INTERRUPTING MY ATTACKS, WHY WAS THE CPU NOT SCALED DOWN TO LET YOU LEARN THE GAME

Camera also feels a bit too zoomed in, & I can't really seem to change it.

Regiruler

*tries OP Burning Blood demo*

Freakin' hell Namco, don't just give me one of those "HERE'S EVERY SINGLE CONTROL AT ONCE" screens then dump me into battle with a CPU that knows more how to play the game than I do. Doesn't help when it DOES tell me some things, it's not all that helpful, like what the hell R1 does for each character.

Doesn't help when I'm trying to learn a character THE COMPUTER KEEPS INTERRUPTING MY ATTACKS, WHY WAS THE CPU NOT SCALED DOWN TO LET YOU LEARN THE GAME

Camera also feels a bit too zoomed in, & I can't really seem to change it.

That reminds me of how the weapon "tutorials" in MH4 are fucking awful. They explain what each button does, but all in a single conversation, and there is literally no breaks between introducing the actions. This is BASIC LEVEL SHIT.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I never been fond of when there's just a single screen with a picture of the controller & then a giant list of what each button does, it's information overload, then I have to take the time to actually try it out to see for myself & get a feel for it. Even worse when it tells you shoulder button inputs, then combinations like L1 + button.

Even if they did the "let's take it slow & do each action individually", it's easier to take in instead of trying to learn on the fly while being attack.

Rutger

Banned
Everyone get hyped for more Hunter x Hunter tonight!

Because if you're new to the series, you don't have to worry about hiatuses for about three more years~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom