• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I TROLLED YOU ALL WITH MY 12 EPISODE LONG NONSENSE.

RICK ROLL MOTHERFUCKER

tumblr_o0qq91bikg1qz64n4o1_500.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This show would have been better as a monster of the week

And who was that kimono girl that fake Mugen was hanging with in the credits?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, I cannot wait to rant about this show on the podcast Tuesday.

Man, just........................there is not a loud enough long, disgruntled, annoyed groan I can make expressing my opinion towards this show.

RIP Loser, only one of the very few things that made this piece of shit show worth watching. Good fucking riddance to Dimension W, complete waste of time

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
the worst kind of bad show.

one that could have been good but wasn't because shortcuts and inept planning.
It didn't help that it was also just bland bad for the most part until we got to Easter Island & it fell completely apart.

Sadly, the best episodes were probably the 2nd & 3rd ones.

ALSO THIS TRIED TO COVER 75 EPISODES....OF A MONTHLY MANGA. That's 75 episodes of 24-ish pages into 12 episodes.

So it's over. What can i say, Dimension W truly was a show about possibilities. A story about how you shouldn't dwell on the past but instead grow and change from it. If you look at the story as a whole and imagine that it had the time and episodes to develop each character and plot thread, then it could have been good or even great. Unfortunately for us, we live in the timeline where the creators of the anime decided to squander any promise the story had in order to pump out a quick and easy adaption. Truly is a shame. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Crocodile

giphy.gif

The show had the elements to be good but LOL at the execution :/

The series really should have just been one-off stories of Kyoma and Mira fighting random guys like in that epilogue.

Yeah, its not often a show would be 1351351325x better if it was "Monster of the Week"

I TROLLED YOU ALL WITH MY 12 EPISODE LONG NONSENSE.

RICK ROLL MOTHERFUCKER

tumblr_o0qq91bikg1qz64n4o1_500.gif

Woulda been worth something if he danced like that in the show.

(Yeah, I'm still mad that HE DOESN'T DANCE IN THE FUCKING SHOW! WHAT KINDA OUTTA CHARACTER BS IS THIS?!?!)

Hey, it's hunter time. save me hunter :v

ckohler

It was watchable. Not great but meh. It had so much going for it. Good animation, music and nice protagonists.

Too bad it was waisted on a bad writer who tried too hard to be inventive and failed. When your show is 50% flashbacks, you screwed up.

Korigama

Seriously, why make a tv anime about a series if you are just gonna half-ass it.
Same reason such condensations/rushed adaptations usually occur: advertisement for the proper story in the manga.

I didn't hate it at all, like the overwhelming consensus seems to be here, but it really should have, and could have, been so much more if they weren't in such a hurry with it.
and he's nicer to the robot girl i guess?

and Loser is dead?

fuck this
Should've been catgirl, if it had to be anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom