• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was watchable. Not great but meh. It had so much going for it. Good animation, music and nice protagonists.

Too bad it was waisted on a bad writer who tried too hard to be inventive and failed. When your show is 50% flashbacks, you screwed up.

Pretty much this. I would've been okay with backstory if told at the beginning, not at every freakin' episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
UGH, WHATEVER.

We get this Hisoka guy that we get to see, so looks like we've got another good HxH episode this week.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
man

I was so disappointed in that show

like you could probably go back and find my posts from the first couple episodes and see how I was really into what Dimension W was setting up

but the show sucks, dammit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame the pun is lost in the English version of this episode's title.

The Japanese title of the episode is Hisoka X wa X Hisoka.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Running animation for days

It's a shame the pun is lost in the English version of this episode's title.

The Japanese title of the episode is Hisoka X wa X Hisoka.

Heh. Yeah, Japanese puns very rarely translate over.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Has anyone ever realize that toonami is basically the E3 of anime? Whatever the fandom wants, it'd only a matter of time before it comes on toonami, HXH was only a hope a dream that it would show up on here

RagnarokX

I decided to start binge watching Hunter x Hunter on Netflix. Really good anime. Watch in Japanese with subs there and rewatch in English here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom