• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sarcasm voice* I'm late to Dragon Ball Super guys oh lordy what ever do I d-

*Whiss whistles in-tune with the BGM*

This is the best thing happening right now

Neoxon

I really wish that FE Echoes had a Switch release.

Also, is the "Summoning all heroes" tag line meant to reference FE Heroes?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
You know if some developer could actually designed an MMO and that played anything like the CG movies that they sell them with I'd get back into MMO's.

Chris Ayres Frieza will definitely make this arc a lot more entertaining. Not sure if it's enough to redeem it, but it's something at least.

I now realize that I missed that autocorrect mistake twice lol

RagnarokX

Frieza never really came across as someone that trained, though. He's a spoiled brat that had everything handed to him on a silver platter.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Chris Ayres Frieza will definitely make this arc a lot more entertaining. Not sure if it's enough to redeem it, but it's something at least.

It will help, along with Funimation's writing. They've been knocking it out of the park with Super.

They used to change the bumps pretty often back when the revival happened. Like every three weeks we'd get new bumps with the same music and then I think after two or three more times they'd overhaul everything and change the music and get new bumps for it.

Then it turned into just changing the bumps and music often instead of having different bumps under the same music for a time before the change.

And now it's just... I dunno. Maybe it'll happen every couple months now.

Morlas

I wish they would do an hour of super for a few weeks instead of jack reruns so we could go ahead and get to the next arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They used to change the bumps pretty often back when the revival happened. Like every three weeks we'd get new bumps with the same music and then I think after two or three more times they'd overhaul everything and change the music and get new bumps for it.

Then it turned into just changing the bumps and music often instead of having different bumps under the same music for a time before the change.

And now it's just... I dunno. Maybe it'll happen every couple months now.
It pretty changes when they get a new show or every other show.

............wow, we suddenly just introducing a new character that makes it sound like we've known them for some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom