• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the manga, Goten called it a "Genie".

Cause they heard the word "Djinn".

Also, why does Trunks always feel like he needs to have the leg up on everything? He even reacts like he knows what he's talking about before realizing he doesn't. That's a bad disorder to have.

Its not like kids don't lie or act like they know something they know nothing about in front of their friends, especially if their older.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DBZ has the laziest fight choreography.
Especially when it's paired with characters who share the exact same moveset of punching/kicking fast & shooting energy in forms of beams or balls or lasers. I just don't feel invested.

Xe4

Banned
This fight is both a combination of Dabora doing better than imagined, and Gohan worse than expected.

Time for AoT!

TheOGB

Banned
Somewhere, frozen in place on the side of a mountain, Piccolo is screaming internally:
"WHY

DIDN'T

YOU

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE"

Its not like kids don't lie or act like they know something they know nothing about in front of their friends, especially if their older.

Wait, did you all respond because you took that question seriously or were you being playful like I was?

I guess that would explain why it got so many responses. I didn't expect that.

Korigama

Only one person remembered to include Bulma in their response though.

And none of you mentioned how rich he was.

Just helping.
True, I even had a chance to include Bulma and neglected to do so (few would accuse her of being particularly humble either, so he gets it just as much from her too).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
like, I get that they wanted to move the focus back to Goku and Vegeta, but you can do that without shitting all over Gohan

BBboy20

Oh man, the next two episodes of AOT are great.
CW3mJdL.gif

Hell nah just you wait. Gohan will surpass everyone in Super and reclaim his throne that was held at end of Z as strongest none fused warrior.

T_T

The disrespect Gohan starts to get in Super is real.

Hopefully the most recent arc in Japan holds to reversing that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom