• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
okay, so

someone needs to attend the next Q&A with Papenbrook & ask what the hell he was going for when doing this episode.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, I am just going ahead and say watch the subbed version of this episode because that performance is just the worst.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WELL DAMN

This was easily the best episode of the season, especially with that freakin' cliffhanger.

So what was this "line" that Funimation changed or whatever?

BBboy20

Ok, next week's episode is going to be the litmus test on rather Bryce really was meant to be Eren or not but his performance on tonight's episode alone..........yyeeeeeaaaaaahhh.

I was going to say this episode was the closest the show has gotten to what what it was intended to do but somehow the dub ended up being the highlight.

download.png

*record scratch, and freeze frame*

"Yeah, see that guy on the bottom there? That's me.

Bet you're wondering how I got here?

Well...I guess it all started when I met my little sister..."

Those two are fucking cheaters. Damn traitors and cheaters. THEYMAKEMESICKIWANTTOKILLTHEMALLSCUMANDPESTSARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG Time for Tokyo Ghoul.

Moaradin

WELL DAMN

This was easily the best episode of the season, especially with that freakin' cliffhanger.

So what was this "line" that Funimation changed or whatever?

Not any particular line that was changed. It's the entire direction they took with Eren's Titan voice. This isn't a new problem either, it was like this in the first season. I just completely forgot about it, and it was never as frequent as it was in this episode.

Xe4

Banned
Fun fact: Isayama based that fight off an actual UFC match he saw.

God, that was a great episode, even with the shitty ass dub. Way to fuck up probably the best episode of the series, Funimation. Really, AoT just needs to be seen with the sub. Much better that way. The dub isn't bad except for Eren, which is a shame.

Time for Flesh™.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
download.png

*record scratch, and freeze frame*

"Yeah, see that guy on the bottom there? That's me.

Bet you're wondering how I got here?

Well...I guess it all started when I met my little sister..."

Okay that's a damn good use of this meme.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom