• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Boy, that white haired kid is fukin nuts.

By any other shows standards he'd just be ok, but he's one of the better characters in this one and it's only had him in it for like 5 minutes.

Edit: Toka shook.

Takashi

That's cause Russo has personality and is more than a half second character we have no reason to care about.

God, I have got to watch Baccano! again.

I usually leave Tokyo Ghoul in the background while doing other shit, but when I do pay attention the show just reminds me of Akame ga Kill, and not in a good way.

I wish we got Baccano instead.

For sure. We already had Durarara, I'd love for them to show Baccano.

Moaradin

Boy, that white haired kid is fukin nuts.

By any other shows standards he'd just be ok, but he's one of the better characters in this one and it's only had him in it for like 5 minutes.

White hair boy (girl?) is definitely the most entertaining character right now.

433981fdfd585bd69ddd98488f2554f4.gif

Mik317

these omakes make more sense at the end of volumes in which you have known the characters for a bit.

this show does very little correctly.

That episode was so good that blood sprayed out of my asshole and ruptured the insides of my goddamn bowels.

It's just that high quality of a show guys. Only the highest quality goods get that kind of reaction from me.

Xe4

Banned
Ok episode. Better than last one which I don't even remember.

That part with not Shinji getting his ass beat was fucking hilarious.

Time for HxH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom