• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

But NMH 2 was mostly fine
Eh, nearly everything about it felt wrong, from the excessively serious tone, the framing device used to tell the story as a flashback, the awkwardness of the Shinobu missions, only getting to play Henry
exactly once, for one boss battle
, no particularly noteworthy assassins other than Margaret and Alice, godawful main villain and final boss (who serving as the main villain assumes that the player even bothered with those throwaway sidequests in the first game), the Dark Side Reels not being as good (the tiger transformation replacing the Gray Fox-esque one being nowhere near as good, and having gotten old fast), the blandness of the menu-based map in lieu of an overworld, much less charm with the general presentation (i.e., as with the Wiimote calls and the boss fight announcements from the first game). Bleh. Soundtrack was okay in places in spite of the lack of Masafumi Takada, though.

Oh look, a big green monster that surely isn't just as disposable as Planet Poor Man's iPod guy.

"How'd you become the Supreme Kai again"?

3jwSyYSh.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.......damn it, I was thinking they were teasing a new show.

But oh man, an "interview" for King Arthur.

Crocodile

Tumblr reactions to tonight's Jack episode:

"I AM SO PISSED LIKE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. ASHI AND JACK???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I FEEL LIKE GAGGING, JFC THIS IS DISGUSTING, AND FRUSTRATING ME. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT THEY WERE FINE WITH THE THE TERMS BEFORE THE EPISODE. I AM PISSED, DISGUSTED, AND NOW SICK. WHY DID THEY DO THAT. THEY WERE FINE AS FUCKING F R I E N D S."

like ya damn right i'm salty because I am so tired of straight romance being used as an infallible plot point - I am tired of straight romances that make zero sense (especially when they are obnoxiously lewd with the creativity of a high school boy) being forced into media that is doing perfectly fine without it just to appeal to a straight audience

L-O-L

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow, an actual interview.

Don't know if this will be good
But probably a better Arthurian movie than fucking Transformers 5.

"I AM SO PISSED LIKE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. ASHI AND JACK???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I FEEL LIKE GAGGING, JFC THIS IS DISGUSTING, AND FRUSTRATING ME. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT THEY WERE FINE WITH THE THE TERMS BEFORE THE EPISODE. I AM PISSED, DISGUSTED, AND NOW SICK. WHY DID THEY DO THAT. THEY WERE FINE AS FUCKING F R I E N D S."

L-O-L

Oh I gotta get on there.

I must see.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think Half in the Bag put it best, nobody is going to remember this movie in a week.
We have a poster for it at our theater & I still forget that it exists.

The only thing I could remember was that the symbol on the poster looked very similar to the Watch Dogs logo

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
L-O-L
I don't get it.

DId people not see this coming from like... the first episode where they actually had a conversation?

Why are we supposed to be mad that the thing we knew was happening actually happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom