• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh right, injustice is getting a sequel

meanwhile, i'm waiting for amazon to put that mvc infinite le up so I can order with Prime

......also, did the OP just dip in volume?

Zolo

I don't buy that. Not after all the crazy shit I saw humans do in Dragonball.

General Blue was able to jump out of a helicopter from hundreds of feet in the air and land on his feet, slash a tree in half with his arm, crushed a phone booth by hugging it, and had telekinetic powers somehow.

Nam could JUMP hundreds of feet into the air and dive back down without any problem.

Even Videl is stronger than him.

Mr. Satan is most likely just a strong regular human who got super fucking lucky.

Our world. I think there was even an interview where it was said Tao Pai Pai killed Mr. Satan's master and nearly killed him. Mr. Satan also apparently has great luck with certain opponents coming down with food poisoning or something else before certain matches.

The Ice-Cream man is here!

tumblr_inline_onqrog6kPk1ussmzk_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kinda surprised Injustice is getting a sequel. Always got the sense the original game wasn't well liked.
I thought it was MK vs. DC that was the one people didn't like while Injustice was....decently liked. Just didn't get super popular like the Capcom fighters.

also now i can't help but wonder, can titans get drunk?

BBboy20

I thought it was MK vs. DC that was the one people didn't like while Injustice was....decently liked. Just didn't get super popular like the Capcom fighters.

also now i can't help but wonder, can titans get drunk?
Injustice sold more then MVC3 apparently.

Like, DC fighters are now big in the casual fighting crowd.

Our world. I think there was even an interview where it was said Tao Pai Pai killed Mr. Satan's master and nearly killed him. Mr. Satan also apparently has great luck with certain opponents coming down with food poisoning or something else before certain matches.

Our world as in real life? What kind of confusing mess is that?

And yeah, he's got luck then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom