• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

jUu7CUg.png

iF279uN.png

8i5IND8.png

fykxhwm.png

OwzGyOt.png

TwxVANl.png

flTdk1W.png

GKDm7Of.png

nmttbLt.png

XcWAXZY.png

nmttbLt.png

rp94pGX.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14||May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14|

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is going to be one hell of a month.
Bleach is done
Attack on Titan finishes up (at least until Season 2 rolls around)
Dragon Ball returns with DBZ Kai
InuYasha returns with The Final Act
One Piece will hit you with intense feels

Sadly, we're losing Hellsing Ultimate early. At least there's the Blu-Ray.

Seda

Seda where are my show end dates.

Bleach: November 1st, 2014
Attack on Titan: November 1st, 2014
Hellsing Ultimate: November 8th, 2014
Big O (Season 2): December 27th, 2014
Cowboy Bebop: January 31st, 2015
Samurai Jack: February 7th, 2015
Gurren Lagann: February 21st, 2015
Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig: March 28th, 2015
Space Dandy (rerun): April 4th, 2015
Attack on Titan (rerun): May 2nd, 2015
Inuyasha: The Final Act: May 9th, 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: May 30th, 2015
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not accounting for movies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess I just don't post very much. I'm never near the top of any thread.

Grexeno

Bleach: November 1st, 2014
Attack on Titan: November 1st, 2014
Hellsing Ultimate: November 8th, 2014
Big O (Season 2): December 27th, 2014
Cowboy Bebop: January 31st, 2015
Samurai Jack: February 7th, 2015
Gurren Lagann: February 21st, 2015
Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig: March 28th, 2015
Space Dandy (rerun): April 4th, 2015
Attack on Titan (rerun): May 2nd, 2015
Inuyasha: The Final Act: May 9th, 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: May 30th, 2015
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not accounting for movies.
What about DBZ?

daveo42

Banned
DBZ is another ongoing series since the Buu saga is still being released.

Soon Shippuden...

Soon...

The series is ending at episode 168 if you include both the original Kai and Buu. The first run is 99 episodes.

I've been watching it. They're at the Fusion Dance episode.

It definitely has been moving fairly quickly, but the pacing still seems slower than it did for the previous arcs.

Raxus

It definitely has been moving fairly quickly, but the pacing still seems slower than it did for the previous arcs.

Even with Kai pacing the Buu saga is going to be slow. There is an abnormal amount of Bullshit and this isn't my final form that happens with that saga. Part of the reason I hate it.

stop bullying meeeee

Don't make us whip out the box boy.

MikeMyers

To me the weirdest part has been the new score. Like the scene where
Goku first meets Goten
, it sounded more like something you'd hear at a club as opposed to a happy moment.

daveo42

Banned
Even with Kai pacing the Buu saga is going to be slow. There is an abnormal amount of Bullshit and this isn't my final form that happens with that saga. Part of the reason I hate it.

Don't make us whip out the box boy.

We haven't even gotten that far yet. It's more like they want to milk Kai as much as humanly possible by dragging out some scenes. I still think the show itself is paced well, just not at the same speed we got with the first Kai.

To me the weirdest part has been the new score. Like the scene where
Goku first meets Goten
, it sounded more like something you'd hear at a club as opposed to a happy moment.

I'll have to go back and listen since I wasn't aware they changed any of the soundtrack. The only thing I haven't liked is the new opening. It's garbage.

MikeMyers

The first composer got fired for plagiarizing, so their options were to shoehorn the score from the original anime (which they did for Saiyan-Cell arcs) or make a new score (which they did for BoG & Buu).

Jarate

Banned
TOP 20 BABY

TAKE THAT RAXUS

they should honestly just use avatars instead of usernames for those lists because that's pretty much the only way I recognize about half those people

How are all of you spending Halloween? I'm studying for an Accounting exam on Monday and going to bed early cause I have to be extra early to work. Fun!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How are all of you spending Halloween? I'm studying for an Accounting exam on Monday and going to bed early cause I have to be extra early to work. Fun!

I'm writing an essay so I can get this job. I do the interview and the guy ends it telling me to go home and write him 500 words on my passion for the job. If I didn't need the money...

I'm writing an essay so I can get this job. I do the interview and the guy ends it telling me to go home and write him 500 words on my passion for the job. If I didn't need the money...

I wrote one of those for a scholarship once. It was 2000 words of pure fluff whose sole message was "I want money". I still managed to get it if you could believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom