• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I spent my Halloween just enjoying being alone at home & then going back to college to finish my multimedia project. Now just watching some random YouTube videos & might watch Army of Darkness tonight or get distracted by Project Diva f once again.

Also, I think Hell wants it to freeze over because not only is it close to freezing (like 35-ish degrees), but gas FINALLY dropped down to under $3 ($3.04 to $2.97).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So next week marks the first time in a very very very long time that Bleach will not appear on the regular Adult Swim Saturday schedule WITHOUT being preempted due to a movie, marathon, or other such special (such as the old BK Have It Your Way contest winner nights).

In fact, it will be the first time that Bleach will not have aired on the regular Adult Swim Saturday lineup without special preemption since...

December 22, 2007

The lineup that night:
11:00 - Futurama - 16 - A Head in the Polls
11:30 - The Boondocks - 25 - Home Alone
12:00 - Death Note - 10 - Doubt
12:30 - BLOOD+ - 38 - Showdown Island
1:00 - Samurai Champloo - 4 - Hellhounds for Hire (Part 2)
1:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist - 9 - Be Thou for the People
2:00 - Inuyasha - 39 - Trapped in a Duel to the Death

Of course, since it's simply going to go into reruns the very next week, it will also be the last night for quite some time, most likely.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is like the coldest Halloween ever.
There were even snow flurries.
Seriously, Weather Channel said there's a chance it might actually snow overnight. Usually takes until mid-Nov. for snow to start appearing where I live in Michigan.

I just know I didn't have to deal with taking my little sister or any other kids trick-or-treating & the house has been kid-free all day.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wrote one of those for a scholarship once. It was 2000 words of pure fluff whose sole message was "I want money". I still managed to get it if you could believe it.

Well mine was a little more than that, I hope it works.The pay isn't amazing, but I can buy season tickets to the Red Bulls next year if I get it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This thread is built on a bed of lies! It's not November yet! Also, i'm just staying in and eating pizza and watching scary movies. I'll mooch of my kid brother's candy later. Mwahahahaha.

Blasphemers everywhere!

Hey, maybe there were a lot of kids dressed up as Enel or the Sky Knight.

Bio-Frost

I am still at work for Halloween, in about two hours I want to play more alien isolation with my fiancee but I might just end up watching the last episode of One Piece on season 6 voyage 1.

MikeMyers

Check out the Apocalypse Trilogy (The Thing, Prince of Darkness, In the Mouth of Madness) if you want to good Carpenter horror.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They wanted to make the franchise into an anthology type series, but that didn't quite work out for them.
Mainly "OMG THIS IS DIFFERENT, WHERE'S MICHAEL MYERS??!" reactions from the audience. But yeah, it was the movie where they wanted to try and have it be a different story each time instead of the same thing over & over. Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers also has a weird history behind it.

Oh snap, Shawn of the Dead is probably a movie I'd like. Guess I'll record that while I watch Army of Darkness (which since it was on IFC, isn't edited due to content or time). Also gonna have Beetlejuice record tomorrow as well.

I tend to stay away from horror films, but I feel like I should check out either some of the more note-worthy ones (I'll watch Evil Dead 2 one of these days) &/or ones with more comedic tones in them. Cabin in the Woods is another I might check out.

Check out the Apocalypse Trilogy (The Thing, Prince of Darkness, In the Mouth of Madness) if you want to good Carpenter horror.
Oh man, I've seen clips/mini-reviews of The Thing. It amazes me what effects could do back in the day.

daveo42

Banned
How are all of you spending Halloween? I'm studying for an Accounting exam on Monday and going to bed early cause I have to be extra early to work. Fun!

Anime and games, though I just woke up from a very late nap. Don't go all out during a bachelor party when it falls on a weeknight. You might regret it the next day. *yawn*

This is like the coldest Halloween ever.
There were even snow flurries.

Yup, very surprised when my boss showed me that we were scheduled for up to an inch of snow overnight. It's not going to stick, but damn if this isn't the earliest we've seen the white death. Glad tomorrow is Saturday.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I finally got around to watching Hellsing Ultimate Abridged and oh boy does it use a lot of Big O music!

Why, hello new thread. I find myself bored yet not able to decide what to do. Watch a little TV, play some games, read....

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Since Bleach is restarting beyond the scope I had initially outlined for my filler recap project I am in fact starting up the Bount arc on Sunday. Might do less through recaps and cover more episodes at a time, doing the full recaps only for one offs.

Levyne

Banned
Any page with bishop will have too many images

(Since text can be hard to interpret, I just want to put here that I am only teasing, and don't mean it)

Soulflarz

Banned

(Since text can be hard to interpret, I just want to put here that I am only teasing, and don't mean it)

But its funnier if we misinterpret it!

Also, I realized why OP is going so slow for me- I'm always doing things at my dads house, so I effectively only watch it at my moms. Aka 8/14 days, soo being in the 160s is actually pretty decent!

Gzvbb6X.gif

BBboy20

I feel like I now live in a post-Bayonetta 2 world. Despite the plethora of replay value, I feel a bit emotionally down that it's over. I haven't felt like this since beating MGS4... though A LOT less severe.

I finally cached up on that Bill possession episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom