• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Saul is the motherfuckin man. Always and forever a true bro
EWmof.gif

pirata

It's been weeks since I've been able to watch Toonami. What's happening on One Piece, in general? Last time I saw it, they were busting into Enies Lobby. Why do they want Robbin? What's this about scholars?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。

Raxus

One piece has a nasty habit of Father figures scarring kids for life
Poor Law. Has that image burned into his mind.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It's been weeks since I've been able to watch Toonami. What's happening on One Piece, in general? Last time I saw it, they were busting into Enies Lobby. Why do they want Robbin? What's this about scholars?
Come back in 5 One Piece episodes and they'll explain it all again

They were studying the void history, 100 years of unknown history which at the end the current world government existed. The scholars discovered evidence that connected this 100 years to another kingdom that the world government destroyed and the truth behind this history could shake the world hence why they were all killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom