• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
dereshishishishi
18CoN6a.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just a reminder that Oda was put on this world to make us cry.
And laugh.
And cheer.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Also note that Robin didn't even commit the crime she was accused of on her bounty.

Yep, it was Saul

But can't let word get out at the vice admiral turned on the marines and destroyed several ships. It would be a disgrace

pirata

They were studying the void history, 100 years of unknown history which at the end the current world government existed. The scholars discovered evidence that connected this 100 years to another kingdom that the world government destroyed and the truth behind this history could shake the world hence why they were all killed.

Interesting. Thanks for the recap!

Raxus

Kuzan's one of the "nicer" Marines. Like Smoker.

His motto is Lazy Justice.

If you pay attention to the marines and their definitions of 'justice' you start to see a split in the marines and how they handle outlaws and criminals. It basically defines how big of a dick they are in the series. Not all marines are terrible people as we can see from Kuzan's reaction and Saul of course.

Imagine the trauma of seeing your entire island, friends, and livelihood go up in flames.

It's tough for anyone to bear.

FTFY

I'm 25 and if I watched my friends, family, and town I grew up in completely decimated in fire with everyone dead and told I was a wanted criminal for life I'd be pretty REKT

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Manga events
Maaan... the Toonami run is sadness, and so is the manga right now. Rosinante is a total bro

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is why the Buster Call threat works so well on her. It's literally the moment that defined her entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom