• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Why, in every disaster movie, there is some dude preaching about God and shit? How are you helping dude? Go help the evacuation you asshole if you want to do anything.

Crayolan

So I've missed the last few weeks of AoT, and apparently it's already in reruns. Was the ending (or wherever Toonami cut off from) worth watching?

Mecha

The only fun thing about AoT on toonami was seeing some gaf reactions, reairing it takes away the only positive thing about this.

So I've missed the last few weeks of AoT, and apparently it's already in reruns. Was the ending (or wherever Toonami cut off from) worth watching?

Yes/No depending on your point of view, I dislike the ending for how it changes scenes around for no reason, some people don't like it because they don't like AoT, if you did like AoT anime and didn't read the manga you'll probably enjoy the ending

Levyne

Banned
I wonder if Final Act will see the same small rating bump that regular Inuyasha did back when.

Edit: Baller Titan says fuck your wall.

tumblr_mz12y1YNr51tp0m1no1_500.gif

Eat up, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom