• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"OH I SOLD HIM"

I so hope the rest of these are good. & guess the ED was scarified....which I'm totally fine with.

No more ED's from this point on. I think they do Chopperman during the next few episodes, but after that we just get longer episodes.

"OH I SOLD HIM"

I so hope the rest of these are good. & guess the ED was scarified....which I'm totally fine with.

There is no ED. Previous episode was the last episode to have an ED in One Piece history. :p

This episode was fully uncut (except for the episode preview.)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I know we're getting them, I'll put the Straw Hat Theaters on the schedule. Since they're worth showing up for on their own (though next week's is probably the weakest one).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No more ED's from this point on. I think they do Chopperman during the next few episodes, but after that we just get longer episodes.

Nah, this was the only Chopperman ending bit. The rest are from different omakes.
There is a full Chopperman episode later on but not for a while

Moaradin

I hope no more EDs means we can have longer and better OP cuts. We Are was uncut but after these recap episodes all the new openings are longer.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fighting the power!

Woah, no more OP ED? Guess that means it can have a full OP for now on.

Not quite. After the recaps, the openings were 2:30 instead of 1:30. The question is how much Toonami will cut.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Woah, no more OP ED? Guess that means it can have a full OP for now on.

Probably not. One Piece's OPs are now 2:30 in length (anime standard is 1:30), plus an opening monologue after it. Well, once we're done with the recaps, anyway.

Crayolan

Oh shit I missed the beach episode? I need to go back and see your guys' reactions to that later.

Also Nia is even more adorable with short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom