• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inuyasha's back, bitches. And better than ever. Seriously, this is exactly what the doctor ordered to get me out of my winter blues. As long as Inuyasha lives, the dreams of InuyashaGAF will never die! Time for Bleach.

MIROKU WILL FILL THE VOID SOMEHOW, HUR HUR HUR.

Hint: It's his penis.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The ratings are going to be interesting to see. Wonder how many people will stick around after seeing this and not being familiar/don't remember the original series.

It'd be nice if we got an explanation for why everyone wants this Naraku dude dead. Other than him obviously being the big bad.
He turned the dog demon freak against the mostly-dead priest lady from the end 30 years ago and somethingsomething love triangle and... yeah that's about it.

Edit: Fine, it's more than that. He's personally fucked over literally every single other character in the show. Except the little fox. I still have no idea why he's around.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'd be nice if we got an explanation for why everyone wants this Naraku dude dead. Other than him obviously being the big bad.
Inuyasha was imprisoned by Kikiyo because of Naraku, who also killed Kikiyo.

Naraku cursed Miroku's grandfather with the wind tunnel and killed everyone in Sango's clan via possessing Kohaku.

That really wasn't that hard to follow, and this is coming who apparently missed a few chapters from where I was told to stop reading to where this actually picked up. It went by way too fast, but it was still fairly easy to follow.

Maybe I've been trained from watching G no Reconguista, that is a show that truly goes to fast, plus that series is written and directed by someone who is criminally insane and is impossible to follow.

That was so much fun.

You guys just watched Inuyasha Volume 36 and the first two chapters of Volume 37.

That one episode was an entire volume and THEN some???

p9gY3uV.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That really wasn't that hard to follow, and this is coming who apparently missed a few chapters from where I was told to stop reading to where this actually picked up. It went by way too fast, but it was still fairly easy to follow.

Maybe I've been trained from watching G no Reconguista, that is a show that truly goes to fast, plus that series is written and directed by someone who is criminally insane and is impossible to follow.

G-Reco is shit no matter what the ironic hipster set of Anime GAF say.

ReiGun

Highlight was Naraku in rare form, of course.

Hakudoshi: Cut me all you want. I won't die.

Naraku:
camby.png
This is a no flex zone, bruh. *takes away all Hakudoshi's guards*

Hakudoshi: Da fu-

Miroku: Wind Tunnel!

Naraku:
youngsabu.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Naraku is basically pure evil and has fucked over just about every person in this series, including most of his own theoretical allies (who are basically all pieces of himself anyway).

Aizen wishes he was half the troll master Naraku is.

The NAME "Naraku" even means "Hell."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, Space Dandy is the underwear/vest war episode? Yeah, I ain't waiting to watch that a 3rd time. Next week is the start of all the really good S1 episodes. I'm out.

He keeps fucking everyone over.

He infected Miroku's dad with the wind tunnel which killed him and will eventually kill Miroku unless Naraku dies.
He possesed Kohaku and made him kill his entire family except Sango, then made Kohaku his puppet.
He tricked Inuyasha and Kikyo into thinking the other betrayed each other and made them try and kill each other.
He killed Koga's clan, or really Kagura did.
And he kinda just pissed off Sesshomaru.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

If you really want to see a wtf too fast episode, watch rozen maiden 2013, it tries to make up after it went to filler in the original series. it was horrible, currently only brotherhood has been able to do the whole catch you up thing

G-Reco is shit no matter what the ironic hipster set of Anime GAF say.

I'm enjoying it even if it is batshit, it's kind of mellowed out after it's first two episodes. It's still really random at times but as a whole the story is something you can follow.

Crayolan

Naraku is a HUGE DICK like a fucking huge dick who fucked up everyone's lives and even go them killed in some cases.

He turned the dog demon freak against the mostly-dead priest lady from the end 30 years ago and somethingsomething love triangle and... yeah that's about it.

Edit: Fine, it's more than that. He's personally fucked over literally every single other character in the show. Except the little fox. I still have no idea why he's around.

Inuyasha was imprisoned by Kikiyo because of Naraku, who also killed Kikiyo.

Naraku cursed Miroku's grandfather with the wind tunnel and killed everyone in Sango's clan via possessing Kohaku.

Thanks. So basically he's just a total asshole who's fucked with everyone in the past.

daveo42

Banned
Ugh...Bleach? I might just go to bed early.

That was so much fun.

You guys just watched Inuyasha Volume 36 and the first two chapters of Volume 37.

It was definitely a bit much to cram into one episode. I know this has to be the set up for the rest of Final Act, but it could have used being broken up a bit.

If you really want to see a wtf too fast episode, watch rozen maiden 2013, it tries to make up after it went to filler in the original series. it was horrible, currently only brotherhood has been able to do the whole catch you up thing

I had to drop Rozen Maiden for that exact reason, was too hard to figure out what was going on.

Also full OP for Bleach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom