• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is why Winry is a decent character. Unlike, let's say Sakura, she understands her weakness and makes efforts to counter her ineptitude.

Seda

I think Winry's personality and interactions with the other characters are fine - great, even. But it is disappointing that she basically sits the last part out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think Winry's personality and interactions with the other characters are fine - great, even. But it is disappointing that she basically sits the last part out.
She'd be useless as this story has already played out her thing with Scar.

'03 meanwhile saves her bit with Sheska and eventually her confrontation with Mustang until the end.

Akainu

To do what exactly? Shoehorning Winry in is what made the last anime crap. Her and the Sheska crap was horrible.

Anywho, so I noticed that GITS Arise is on Netflix now and I tried watching it but I decided to wait for a dub to be available. One thing that did stand out for me was how weird the opening is. Doesn't fit the show at all.

Line_HTX

One day I'm going to have to marathon all of GitS just so I can fully understand the context and motivations of these characters.

Grexeno

"I'm popular with the refugees."

i44jLTM3Tb9IS.gif

This guy is an A-class level troll. Just fantastic stuff. He could have said "You mad?" and it would have seemed genuine and fitting. Time for Big O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom