• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

For some reason I thought I remembered this fighting having two distinct part but its mostly continuous. AMAZING use of color in this section.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 3 - A Dim Light Amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 3 - A Life or Death Battle! Goku and Piccolo's Desperate Attack!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 46 - The Unfinished Page
1:00 - One Piece - 280 - The Ways of Men! Zoro's Techniques, Usopp's Dream!
1:25 - Straw Hat Theater - 2 - Report Time
1:30 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 14 - Well Met, Everyone
2:00 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 2 - Kagura's Wind
2:30 - Bleach - 283 - Starrk, the Lone Battle
3:00 - Space Dandy - 7 - A Race in Space is Dangerous, Baby
3:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 16 - Black Dog Serenade
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 38 - Conflict at Baschool
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 8 - FAKE FOOD
5:00 - Big O - 21 - The Third Big
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 41 - Robo-Samurai vs. Mondo Bot

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSqBaY0tq_-GY_

zlCfzSqB_ekMwm3UwN
zlCfzSqCiqQH7H9MI4

zlCfzSqDBwI68qlnWH
zlCfzSqDbo8pSvK_Lc

zlCfzSqD88wx2pN-pD
zlCfzSqEfEcpXC1wcj

zlCfzSqE4qUJXWEuOB
zlCfzSqFNRUEJfuy5e

zlCfzSqFdZkB30gDye
zlCfzSqFtp4TBJ-3Sb

zlCfzSqF20cuvx-Qh-
zlCfzSqF9nET2tI3At

zlCfzSqGGXIXPNN8k3

LATER.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Now he true toonamigaf starts with sonic boom amirite, no but seriously I like that its rerunning at 5 on saturday

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sakura voiced Tails too at one point.

Yup, you can hear her in colors, the funny thing is its colors tails that everyone thought they nailed Tail's voice for once, he doesnt sound like a girl nor too high pitched and therfore annoying, he was just right.

BBboy20

yeaahh surgery montage!

OP is weird :p

edit: zoro stealing luffys line was funny
I just went under the knife again yesterday; one of the wires was kinked and it was pulsing both the heart and chest muscles. Recovering better then last time.

Who are first time Final Act viewers raise your hand!

*Raises hand*
*raises hand*

So that's where that famous image came from.

Those enfant were truly terible
Les.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone.
We have snow... greeeeaaaat.....

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
Goku and Piccolo teaming up?! What are the odds? ... Is what I imagine kids in Japan saying when this chapter/episode first came out.
I do like Justin Cook's performance as Raditz.
I just hope Clinkenbeard's Gohan has way less crying... that went too long.

Shippuden:
I'm struggling to pay attention to anything that happens. Partly due to the slow pacing, partly due to knowing
how everything ends

One Piece:
Luffy's origin story everyone. While it excludes how he got his face scar (due to Japanese TV censorship), it does focus on the important moments. Shanks being awesome, Shanks losing his arm, Luffy getting the hat (a scene that's been replicated so many times).
I am so glad we're getting Straw Hat Theater. It makes watching these recaps worth it. Chopper Man!

Gurren Lagann
Viral gets legit shook at all the reveals. Kamina is dead, he's been getting beaten by Simon, and Beastmen are not as perfect as they thought. That's gotta hurt his ego.
Also, I can't believe I just got that Kittan is Spandam's voice.

Inuyasha: The Final Act
SLOW DOWN! I know I give Shippuden crap for bad pacing, but there's a difference between dragging scenes out, and having too much happen without breathing room. You have to pause to give people time to register what happened. The dubbing at times felt like I was watching Speed Racer.
People that have watched FInal Act said it slows down after this, that's good to know.
Though it probably doesn't help that I'm not really an Inuyasha fan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I woke up to the ground being slightly covered by snow as well. Kind of surprised, since it's hit-or-miss as to if we get snow before Thanksgiving.

& aside from a small hiccup with One Piece, the AS stream ran rather good last night.

As for Inuyasha, yeah, the pacing is insanely fast, but compared to what I usually think of pacing when it comes to 100+ episode stuff, it was kind of interesting watching a series trying to tell its story at a faster speed. I'd say for the most part, I was actually able to keep up and even remember a few things like Koharu being Sango's sister and the fact he was being mindcontrolled by Miroku. Granted, I do understand why people need it to slow down, but it sounds like the pacing is much better later on since the first episode is basically "OKAYSOHERE'SWHATHAPPENEDGOTALLTHATKCOOLNOWLET'SMOVEON!" and trying to get details in so the rest of the series can fit into 24-ish episodes.

Rutger

Banned

Hm, I never thought about it before, but Shanks could get a cyborg arm.

This might be one of the things I need a nonsense answer from Oda for. Until then, I'll just assume he decided not too because being one of the strongest people in the world, while only having one arm is cooler.

Good work btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom