• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just heard the news about AoT Season 2 not premiering until 2016. So much for 2015 on Toonami.
At least it will be 2016 on Toonami since it's very likely Funimation will simul-dub it.

Meaning fans will have to wait another year until (post Season 1 spoilers)
the Beast Titan, and possibly the reveals of the Colossol and Armored Titans

Jean is one of the most-level headed rivals ever. Says something about a protagonist when being rational and intelligent is the total opposite of the person.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Half of these characters I'm like "oh right, that person from later!" and the others I'm wondering who they are and what happened to them.

BatDan

Half of these characters I'm like "oh right, that person from later!" and the others I'm wondering who they are and what happened to them.

Those characters are basically "wait for Season 2" or "buy the manga from Kodansha now"

Late to the party because I just came from another party...
zlCfzSrbrm0FBqxNfD

Man, I gotta use the Wii U for something OTHER than SMASH?!? WHHHHHYYYYYYYY~~!

Surprised I'm even watching t'night... ;-)
Nice

BatDan

Remember when TeamFourStar tried to do an Attack on Titan abridged series, and it wasn't that good, and they cancelled it claiming "legal reasons"?

Don't be bandwagon jumpers you guys.

You know... In retrospect...
I'm sorta suspicious of these two based on this scene.

I read that someone managed to predict those two exactly. It was freaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom