• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Everybody likes Ginjo. Who couldn't love this face:

mxpxUZK.jpg

Amikami

Banned
Screw the ramifications. As the main character I must show how awesome I am and I can't be stopped.Look my Number ! music is starting. Take notes.

daveo42

Banned
Really odd question, but isn't the Soul Society something like the afterlife anyway? Soul Society is some kind of heaven and Hueco Mundo kind of like hell? I could have sworn that was some sort of thing at least back at the beginning?

Squishy3

FUCK IT STOPPED BEFORE THE LYRICS

Really odd question, but isn't the Soul Society something like the afterlife anyway? Soul Society is some kind of heaven and Hueco Mundo kind of like hell? I could have sworn that was some sort of thing at least back at the beginning?
yes but that is irrelevant because kubo forgot that he established that in the first arc

Grexeno

Naw, Hell is a completely different place than Hueco Mundo

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why are we holding a funeral for the villain we don't give a FUCK about?

No there's an actual Hell that was established very early on but was never expanded on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom