• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Really odd question, but isn't the Soul Society something like the afterlife anyway? Soul Society is some kind of heaven and Hueco Mundo kind of like hell? I could have sworn that was some sort of thing at least back at the beginning?

Hueco Mundo is more like purgatory. There's an ACTUAL Hell that basically never factors into the series (except for the one movie they made about it because Kubo said he wasn't going to use the concept otherwise).

Item Box

BKRrwJb.png

whens one piece

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Really odd question, but isn't the Soul Society something like the afterlife anyway? Soul Society is some kind of heaven and Hueco Mundo kind of like hell? I could have sworn that was some sort of thing at least back at the beginning?
If you die you go to SS if a shinigami gets you, that's their job. You can also fester and turn into a hollow. Hollows can be purified and sent on. Dying in SS leads to rebirth in our world.

daveo42

Banned
Naw, Hell is a completely different place than Hueco Mundo

Why are we holding a funeral for the villain we don't give a FUCK about?

No there's an actual Hell that was established very early on but was never expanded on.

I was thinking of something closer to purgatory. It's just kind of an odd thing. Ginjo is dead, but because he was bad he doesn't go anywhere? Bleach afterlife where everything happens is odd.

Hueco Mundo is more like purgtory kinda, Hell is an actual place in this show and it sucks to be there.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, Bleach ends the way it lived, as a pointless waste of time, time to to do some tap dancing on a still warm grave.

daveo42

Banned
If you die you go to SS if a shinigami gets you, that's their job. You can also fester and turn into a hollow. Hollows can be purified and sent on. Dying in SS leads to rebirth in our world.

Thanks for the explanation. I'd forgotten about most of that to be quite honest.

Mik317

Despite that arc ending really really poorly..Bleach has a special place in my childhood so like Naruto I'll probably read the manga as it nears its end.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think I was literally in jr highschool when bleach first came on, now its been 4 years since i graduaded highschool and im now 23

Goddammit, Ichigo. That gave me some semblance of feels. You may have not always been my favorite, but you were with me for almost half of my life. I won't say goodbye because I know you'll be back. Until next time, Bleach. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom