• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fist of the North Star had a better sale rate, and I think Black Jack, and Astro-Boy do too

Also, much more influential

Okay, first you said Naruto wasn't one of the big 4 shonen,

Then you said that it wasn't as legendary as Hokuto no Ken, Astro Boy, and Doraemon

Then you said Black Jack, Hokuto no Ken, and Astro Boy had higher sales rates.

Stop moving the goal posts. You said it wasn't one of the biggest shonen, you were wrong. :p

(This argument is stupid)

daveo42

Banned
Sasha getting all hot and bothered over that meat.
I'm sure this joke was made when this episode first aired. I don't care.

So much foreshadowing now that I look at it. The orange hair chick was in denial about her boyfriend, mina carolina says "See you at lunch time." wtf, AoT.

daveo42

Banned
1367772446-1367770931169.gif

Raxus

Now for Dragonball Kai's pacing to go REAL fast. A ton of training filler is going to be cut out (including popular filler).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, lost twice to Master Fortress in SSB at 8.5 & again at 8.0 (this time on my way to the 4th thing I had to destroy). Least I can watch Toonami with a new electric blanket my dad's gf bought as an early Xmas gift.

Now for Dragonball Kai's pacing to go REAL fast. A ton of training filler is going to be cut out (including popular filler).

Also a lot of filler of Goku running

and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running and running

Bio-Frost

Yeah...gonna miss the episode where gohan meets that robot in the cave, or that town of kids. Really had a DB go on a adventure feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom