• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I always found it hilarious that the best titan killers are stationed nowhere near titans and the rest are shipped off to be cannon fodder.

Line_HTX

Annie, are you OK? Will you tell us... that you're OK?
There's a sign at the window... that he struck you... a crescendo, Annie~
He came into your apartment, left the bloodstains, on the carpet.
Then you ran into the bedroom... You were struck down... It was your doom, Annie~

Dang gone it!

AAOOWW~!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I always found it hilarious that the best titan killers are stationed nowhere near titans and the rest are shipped off to be cannon fodder.

Gotta make sure the wealthy aristocracy is kept safe, god knows what the rest of the world would do without them! The sad part is I'm not joking...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fist of the North Star, Doraemon and Astro Boy are all way more legendary then Naruto though

When are we getting fist of the north star

Those 3 were serialized from 1983-1988, 1969-1996, and 1952-1968, respectfully. Naruto finished less than a month ago

look i'm not saying naruto is the best. But in terms of popularity, it's second only to dragon ball outside of japan, and it's top 5 all time in japan.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I finished last week's Inuyasha

that was way easier to follow than week one, though they sure did like to throw around a lot of names that I have no context for

pacing is still slightly too fast for my liking

also, I assume that the end of the episode would have been poignant if I had any idea who that character was.

Jarate

Banned
Those 3 were serialized from 1983-1988, 1969-1996, and 1952-1968, respectfully. Naruto finished less than a month ago

look i'm not saying naruto is the best. But in terms of popularity, it's second only to dragon ball outside of japan, and it's top 5 all time in japan.
Fist of the North Star had a better sale rate, and I think Black Jack, and Astro-Boy do too

Also, much more influential

Raxus

God damn but Activision is hard up for good review scores recently.

I find it funny Activision scratches the bottom of the barrel for 90's yet Bayonetta 2's accolade trailer had like 3 sites referenced but was buried in actual 90 reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom