• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Once again, I would like to apologize to Toei for One Piece's (and original DBZ's) pacing. I had no idea it could get worse.

Hey, at least Goku vs. Freiza for however many episodes was somewhat more entertaining.

This shit's just dragging on and on...

Grexeno

jISQapw.jpg
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Order

This honestly has me thinking about how shitty of a Hokage Tsunade is. Why would you send Naruto on a mission that would obviously make him go nine tails, with teammates that can't do shit.

"it's okay Naruto I can rescue Sauske"

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLv

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
you know they sure do a shitload of flashbacks, and none has shown me a single reason to give a fuck about Sasuke

Remember Naruto, these tears will never actually be for you. They are just replacement jutsu tears for Sauce-K.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Basically.

Spoiler
i still think that naruto cares more about Hinata cause he goes fucking six tails instantly right when she gets stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom