• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If only Naruto had killed Sakura right here and now, that would have been lovely.

It's astonishing really
Sakura managed to go through the entire series accomplishing nothing. Worst female lead ever

Grexeno

It's astonishing really
Sakura managed to go through the entire series accomplishing nothing. Worst female lead ever
The end of the series is going to be like "Sakura is like a new Legendary Sannin" and I'm going to be like "I don't believe you."

Silky

Banned
Every time I see this DBZ Kai promo, I feel like they are asking me to get excited to see Hulk Hogan.

It's the king!

JerryLawler.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sakura is as thirsty as Mikasa, but without everything that makes Mikasa interesting or effective or badass.

you know they sure do a shitload of flashbacks, and none has shown me a single reason to give a fuck about Sasuke

what the flashbacks don't show you is that he basically stops interacting with the team to any degree that justifies this even a little bit for like 50 episodes.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am still not certain if the Mike Tyson Mysteries is not just some fever dream that we are all just sharing somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom