• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so

it was fairly easy to pick up on what was going on in the last arc of Bleach based on where I left off after they rescued Rukia

what the SHIT is going on HERE?

This is a filler origin story for some random bad guy in Aizen's army that Aizen just betrayed because she was weak.

At this point in the story Aizen and co is trying to get to Ichigo's home town because it's the closest point to the Soul Society for some reason, the soul society tricked Aizen and lured him into a fake town, now all of the soul society (along with vizored former soul society members) are fighting Aizen and his team (the arrancar).

I'm sorta joining the "Final Act will never get made" group. Soul Eater is already doomed :(

Bleach manga still sells well enough and with Naruto Shippuden anime probably ending next year Studio Pierrot will probably go back to Bleach even if just for how well it did/does in the US.

Line_HTX

Barragan looks like Kel'Thuzad.

Man, I didn't realize Halibel was this badass. Like I said, I stopped around the Grimmjow fight so I had no idea what went down.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
0tqYxWt.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen the Bleach movies so this is news to me.

One of the Bleach movies is about Hell, basically because they asked Kubo if they could use the concept and he said "sure, fuck it, I'm not going to do anything with it anyway, so have fun."

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but the sentiment is actually exactly what happened.

thetechkid

One of the Bleach movies is about Hell, basically because they asked Kubo if they could use the concept and he said "sure, fuck it, I'm not going to do anything with it anyway, so have fun."

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but the sentiment is actually exactly what happened.

Was it any good?

Kubo actually helped write the film although he did take a backseat to the project as a whole

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kubo actually helped write the film although he did take a backseat to the project as a whole

Yeah, he did a few designs and helped a little bit on the concept. Also wrote a little tie-in chapter for it. But it was basically just because he knew he otherwise wasn't going to be using Hell at all in the series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Menos are created when the void within an ordinary Hollow's heart becomes so substantial Human souls are incapable of sustaining it, at which point it begins devouring fellow Hollows. These cannibal Hollows are attracted to one another, and a mass inter-devouring follows, resulting in a Gillian. Following this transformation, the Gillian can evolve twice more, first into an Adjuchas and finally into a Vasto Lorde, provided certain conditions are met.

They're supposed to be stronger than most captains...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom