• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Give me some of those sick beats!"

Hahaha, I love the context of that line.

& that episode preview. "SONOFA.....". Just hope I can make myself stay up for the plant episode next week.

Bio-Frost

Anyone else watched the dub of rock lee and his ninja pals yet? Seems some of the vo's have been changed despite the same people voicing them in the main series still.

So far it seems these have been changed

Naruto
Guy
Sakura
Kakashi

Really odd changes since they are all still voicing the characters in the main series. Maybe they cost too much for a spin off series?

Moaradin

Anyone else watched the dub of rock lee and his ninja pals yet? Seems some of the vo's have been changed despite the same people voicing them in the main series still.

Naruto
Guy
Sakura
Kakashi

Really odd changes since they are all still voicing the characters in the main series. Maybe they cost too much for a spin off series?

Wait, what? Why would they do that?

Naruto
Guy
Sakura
Kakashi

there's a dub?! replace shippuden with this, Toonami.

Naruto
Guy
Sakura
Kakashi

Naruto? Really? What the hell is Maile Flanagan doing that she couldn't dub Naruto?

Bio-Frost

Non-union dub.
This is what confuses me. Main series is union right?(since Steve Blum does vo in it) but Matt mercer does non union work so how is he working on the main series as yamato now?

Edit:eek:h man kakashi's dub in rock Lee ..it doesnt fit. At least guys sounds close enough.

Seda

This is what confuses me. Main series is union right?(since Steve Blum does vo in it) but Matt mercer does non union work so how is he working on the main series as yamato now?

My uninformed guess would be that a voice-actor that isn't part of a union can still work on projects that allow union-based VAs, but not vise versa.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Edit:eek:h man kakashi's dub in rock Lee ..it doesnt fit. At least guys sounds close enough.
Non-union actors can work on union work.

Union actors can't work on non-union work.

Raxus

I love the smoking ad that has the smoker slaying a bunch of demons like Miroku's Wind Tunnel.

Smoking gives you super powers guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom