• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
67b.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Hey guys, remind me to never post outside this thread when im drunk off my ass... Gonna go to sleep for the rest of the night, hopefully Im still here by tomorrow

Peace out fools enjoy the rest of 2 Cooler for School

Levyne

Banned
Hey guys, remind me to never post outside this thread when im drunk off my ass... Gonna go to sleep for the rest of the night, hopefully Im still here by tomorrow

Peace out fools enjoy the rest of 2 Cooler for School

What did you do >__>

daveo42

Banned
Just go Super Saiyan from the start from now on.

All of these movies take place in weird places based on powerlevel and timeline. They aren't canon, but it takes place like right after the death of Frieza so Goku doesn't have complete control over his transformation or w/e to drag out the fight.

daveo42

Banned
Fuck it, I'll blow up the sun. Oh shit, I'm heading right for it! Why didn't I help out my egotistical brother! Oh right, because that runs in the family.

*dies*

I said Phil Fish looked like a pedophile in his DJ set. Idk if it's that bad, but people freaked out at that comment so I guess it is bad, idk.

Umm...good luck and godspeed.

Jarate

Banned
Cooler movie is prolly one of my favorite DBZ movies.
Although the best is Tree of Might and the future gohan and trunks movie only because future Gohan is the nost badass version of Gohan

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I said Phil Fish looked like a pedophile in his DJ set. Idk if it's that bad, but people freaked out at that comment so I guess it is bad, idk.

Might want to go back and edit that out and edit in an apology. That kind of thing can go a long way.

Remember when all this cool shit happened less than an hour ago? Well here it is again. And again! At least next week we'll be getting some cool DBZ. Time for Space Dandy.

Line_HTX

To think that I loved Cooler's Revenge as a kid many years ago when they were playing music from Disturbed and Drowning Pool... I feel really bad for ever liking this movie and the 2nd Cooler movie. "I~~ don't care about anyone else but me~~"
Oops, wrong Drowning Pool song :p

How's it going everybody... I've been reading along ToonamiGAF ever since the beginning of May when Attack on Dubbing started airing. I'm psyched out that Toonami aired Hellsing Ultimate to begin with, and it still feels surreal to finally watched episode 5 onwards after watching 4 eps years ago. I'm sad that 9 and 10 won't air, but oh well. I think I'll buy Funimation's complete package when it releases. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello after my account got validated. I could've said hi sooner but I was talking in the NFL thread instead lol.

I'll post a more complete writeup of my impressions
and revisited impressions
later in the day... hopefully before Eagles / Texans. In any case, it's good to be with ToonamiGAF! aaaAAAaaa :)

Having the clock go back to 1 AM central makes me want to put my shades on...

Jarate

Banned
Might want to go back and edit that out and edit in an apology. That kind of thing can go a long way.
Its already been quoted a billion times, but ill put in an apology.

This will teach me once again never to never cross that threshohold of other forums ever again while inebriated. Hopefully the mods will ignore my indescrition considering it's like 3 am here...
im boned arent I

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This will teach me once again never to never cross that threshohold of other forums ever again while inebriated. Hopefully the mods will ignore my indescrition considering it's like 3 am here...
im boned arent I

Just edit it out too while you're at it, no reason to leave it up especially since you know it was wrong.

Zombie episode <3

daveo42

Banned
Breath of fresh air, baby. This will hopefully push me through till Jupiter Jazz Part 2. Also, the entire crew is totally boned at this point.

im boned arent I

Depends on if a mod sees it or even really cares about the comment. It wasn't quoted all that often and I suppose it wouldn't be too long a ban if it does come to that. Right now it's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom