• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
To think that I loved Cooler's Revenge as a kid many years ago when they were playing music from Disturbed and Drowning Pool... I feel really bad for ever liking this movie and the 2nd Cooler movie. "I~~ don't care about anyone else but me~~"
Oops, wrong Drowning Pool song :p

How's it going everybody... I've been reading along ToonamiGAF ever since the beginning of May when Attack on Dubbing started airing. I'm psyched out that Toonami aired Hellsing Ultimate to begin with, and it still feels surreal to finally watched episode 5 onwards after watching 4 eps years ago. I'm sad that 9 and 10 won't air, but oh well. I think I'll buy Funimation's complete package when it releases. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello after my account got validated. I could've said hi sooner but I was talking in the NFL thread instead lol.

I'll post a more complete writeup of my impressions
and revisited impressions
later in the day... hopefully before Eagles / Texans. In any case, it's good to be with ToonamiGAF! aaaAAAaaa :)

Having the clock go back to 1 AM central makes me want to put my shades on...

Welcome! I wanted to post a reply to yours since you took the time to introduce yourself. Hopefully you'll stick around even after Hellsing ends and AoT goes into reruns..

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, I still haven't noticed zombie Bea.

Edit: There he was, near the bottom. No wonder I missed him the previous times.

Line_HTX

OMG THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM!!

Scarlett's voice is too good and so deeply mature~

One more week until Interstellar and MOAR Hans Zimmer. BWONG!

The Internet on Monday is going to be full of House of Cards: Advanced Warfare double XP MLG strats 360 noscope mode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, so....

..........how did God/Narrator become a zombie? Maybe it explained how he knew zombiese?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Narrator really came into his own in this episode, he's amazing here.

"We're not rotting, we're fermenting!"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Surprised Honey didn't turn into a zombie, but I guess they're the only zombies that made it there so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom