• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Next week we'll have full InuYasha OP, after that not sure what they'll do

TOONAMIgaf exclusive short Final Act opening!

IJhalbe.gif

So what happened to his dad?

After the attack, he injected Eren with whatever, then what happened to him between then and when they join the military?

YEAH THIS NIGHTMARE OF BEING ABLE TO SLEEP SOUNDLY AT NIGHT WITH OUT THE FEAR OF DEATH AND BEING ABLE TO EAT 3 MEALS A DAY AND NOT WORRY ABOUT FOOD!

Squishy3

So what happened to his dad?

After the attack, he injected Eren with whatever, then what happened to him between then and when they join the military?
it's a mystery

i'm not even kidding i'm up to date on the manga and can't recall anything about his dad being resolved, i think he's in the capital though iirc

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
it's a mystery

i'm not even kidding i'm up to date on the manga and can't recall anything about his dad being resolved, i think he's in the capital though iirc

Actually...
Warning: The following is a major AoT manga spoiler. Click at your own risk
He's dead, eaten by Titan Eren. His dad experimented on him, turned him into a Titan, and got eaten for it.

Squishy3

Actually...
Warning: The following is a major AoT manga spoiler. Click at your own risk
He's dead, eaten by Titan Eren. His dad experimented on him, turned him into a Titan, and got eaten for it.
i can't remember jackshit about the manga so yeah doesn't help that it's a monthly so i read 50 pages at once and can't be arsed to read the previous chapters before the new one because of that

i'm up to date i just can't remember stuff

at least it's kind of more interesting now that it's not focusing on dumb titan bullshit and is political intrigue now

Line_HTX

First off, a super late happy birthday to Dave and SAB! SAB's sketches remain awesome especially with themes.

I said I was going to post my final impressions, but that will have to wait until morning.

I hope Kai is shorter and is "what it's meant to be seen."

One last thing ToonamiGAF:

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom