• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, it's a week of new beginnings as we take Titan from the top once more, Goku and friends appropriately have a reunion party at Master Roshi's to celebrate their return to Toonami (don't the new Kai episode titles sound like they should be followed by "GONNA BURN SOME MUSCLE?"
that's a Street Fighter II V reference, yo
), Sakura tries to heal Naruto while Sai confronts Orochimaru, the Buster Call continues the annihilation of Ohara while in the present day Luffy demands a final answer from Robin, Team Dai-Gurren sets their sights on beating the crap out of the Spiral King but it's not long before they reach something called "the sea," the scene turns back to London as all sides of the battle come together as Hellsing bows out for now, Dandy goes traveling with a young alien girl, Ed plays a mean game of chess, Olivier "deals with" General Raven, Togusa is sent to the ruins of Tokyo to dig up some evidence related to an attempt to blackmail the Ministry of Energy, an android killer is on the loose so Paradigm puts an android of their own on the case, and Jack races a jewel thief through a labyrinth.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 1 - To You, After 2,000 Years: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 1
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 1 - Prologue to Battle! The Return of Goku!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 44 - The Secret of the Battle!
1:00 - One Piece - 278 - Say You Want to Live! We Are Your Friends!!
1:30 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 12 - Yoko, Will You Do Me a Favor?
2:00 - Hellsing Ultimate - 8 - Hellsing VIII
3:00 - Space Dandy - 5 - A Merry Companion Is a Wagon in Space, Baby
3:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 14 - Bohemian Rhapsody
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 36 - Family Portrait
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 6 - EXCAVATION
5:00 - Big O - 19 - Eyewitness
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 39 - Jack and the Labyrinth

Gorillaz

UMMM UMMM

no more bleach

tumblr_n481jxgQof1rro00zo8_500.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Really good late college games and starting the night with a repeat. Don't be surprised if Toonami ratings are pretty blah tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think it's from a vidja game.
To be fair though he could probably beat all of them together if Kid Buu wasn't there.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is Kai using the Japanese soundtrack?

We're long past the days of custom soundtracks.
The better question is which Japanese soundtrack. The new one by Kenji Yamamoto or the original DBZ soundtrack by Shunsuke Kikuchi. The former had his music removed after he got caught for plagiarism.

MikeMyers

Isn't SSJ3 considerably stronger than Kid Buu too? I don't remember if he even ever fought Kid Buu in SSJ3.

Well...

He was stronger than Kid Buu in SSJ3 but couldn't use it properly due to being alive.

Which is funny because they were fighting in heaven and if he lost he would just die, reappear in heaven with a body that could fully use SSJ3, and easily beat Buu lol.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, I have no desire to rewatch AoT, especially since I somehow managed to watch that entire damn marathon of S1. I'll be back for DBZ, then my usual shows of OP & beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom