• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm glad I put off from watching Final Act because it's all gonna pay off now that I can watch it with you guys.

Moaradin

They still haven't collected all the jewel shards, eh? Guess I should have no problem going straight into Final Act despite not seeing the series in years.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
For the life of me I will never understand why it took this long to get Inuyasha: The Final Act onto ASA/Toonami

Line_HTX

You know, I actually enjoyed the Band of Seven arc after that school filler nonsense. They finally moved to the "Northeast" area and found Naraku in hiding.

I guess I have to re-watch the remaining eps after the Mt. Hakurei arc to prepare myself.

Radditz is a RACIST. RIP shotgun farmer guy. :( 7

I guess I could watch Toonami on my computer, but then I'd have to type all my post on my iphone and that would be time consuming and rage inducing with ios8 crashing

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Basically a recap of the Bardock special and some of the major events in Dragon Ball Classic
Bardock was basically
Goku's dad fighting Freeza's group or whatever & how Goku got to Earth
, right?

I vaguely remember some of the DB events, so at least I didn't miss much, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom