• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The Piccolo scenes were confusing as hell to watch back in the day because we had no context for anything.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
For the life of me I will never understand why it took this long to get Inuyasha: The Final Act onto ASA/Toonami
Final Act is starting two weeks before regular Inuyasha would've ended had it not be removed early. I think they were just waiting for that.

Sadly, not in this thread as much as I would like, or even on gaf half as much lately. Life said no. I'm gunna tell life to fuck off for a while.

Revy style
FgFIB50.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Piccolo scenes were confusing as hell to watch back in the day because we had no context for anything.

Very much.
Along with
Yamcha, Chaotzu and Tien getting killed off. Important if you saw Dragon Ball, confusing if you didn't.

Zee-Row

Banned
I always love when a DBZ character thinks that they blew someone up and they smile and then the smile turns into shock when they're alive.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I always loved how toriyama changed Bulma's haircut so fucking much, its the little things like that that is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom