• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

Wow, these new openings and endings are horseshit. Oh well. It was interesting---very different from the original opening episode of DBZ. Also a reminder of how crazy it was to try to figure out the backstory of the show through context and hearsay before Dragon Ball came out in the states.

Squishy3

All you need to know about Dragonball's story:

Goku was supposed to enslave humanity and then he got dropped on his head as a baby

good job grandpa gohan

Line_HTX

Hmm... that one track sounded awfully close to Imperial March...

Man, the narration and Radditz was as cheesy as I remembered back as a child haha

Kai off to a good pacing start so I hope this "cuts out the fat."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've never seen this episode of Shippuden.

In fact I've only the vaguest notion of what happens from now until THIS THREADS FAVORITE ARC.

Soulflarz

Banned
Yeah, keeping a lid on DBZ spoilers is probably futile
Yess :3
Was really worried itd be censored
I mean itd be doable, but I really think its pointless since we all know stuff like *gasp* super saiyan is attainable and not simply legendary.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why did I find that shot of the sword through Sai hilarious?
Am I sick in the head?

Moaradin

Wow, these new openings and endings are horseshit. Oh well. It was interesting---very different from the original opening episode of DBZ. Also a reminder of how crazy it was to try to figure out the backstory of the show through context and hearsay before Dragon Ball came out in the states.

The opening is good when Vic Mignogna sings it. We'll probably never hear that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom