• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I feel a great disturbance in the force
as though millions of shippers suddenly cried out in terror
And were suddenly silenced

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I know a few of the beats but i honestly don't know much.

here's what you need to know about Dragonball that wasn't in the recap:

Goku had a tail like Gohan at that age. When Goku sees the full moon, he transforms into a gigantic rampaging monkey beast thing and loses all control. It's so dangerous and unstoppable that the only solution was to remove his tail, which prevents the transformation.

It was on one of these full moon nights that Goku's grandfather was killed, but because he doesn't remember anything that happens when he's in beast form, Goku doesn't know. Master Roshi, Bulma and the rest of the crew figured it out, but they've never told him because they don't want his feelings to be hurt.

Haha this comedy is so hilariou
MSgZL.gif

ckohler

Goku had a tail like Gohan at that age. When Goku sees the full moon, he transforms into a gigantic rampaging monkey beast thing and loses all control. It's so dangerous and unstoppable that the only solution was to remove his tail, which prevents the transformation.

It was on one of these full moon nights that Goku's grandfather was killed, but because he doesn't remember anything that happens when he's in beast form, Goku doesn't know. Master Roshi, Bulma and the rest of the crew figured it out, but they've never told him because they don't want his feelings to be hurt.
Cool, thanks. I knew about the tail getting cut off and the moon/monkey form. I didn't know about the grandfather, tho.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is there any possible way to catch up on what I need to know about Inuyasha before Final Act comes on?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How old is Inuyasha? The color scheme seems somewhat old for some reason.

Final Act premiered in 2009
Though the original series premiered in 2000 (the manga began in 1996 and ended in 2008).

I get the feeling they were trying to stay faithful.

Ultratech

Yup.

Also, partway through the series, Roshi kinda indirectly stopped this from happening since he shot a Kamehameha at the moon and blew it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom