• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Meh. Kirito would have already have had them on his dick the moment he entered the room.

But even with all those girls, Kirito still couldn't protect the one closest to him

b2c518b4f36fcbdb322f2ad52a384b208b07c6a9_hq.gif

How does this guy, the blandest of all the bland-ass motherfuckers, have his own goddamned harem?

Oh, now we have a narrator? You can't just randomly decide to have a narrator, you either have one or you don't!

Why do bland generic guys get harems? Because that's what sells in Japan, see most of the popular series to come out in the past dozen years.

They better answer my question on preflight, I need to know their stance on shingeki reruns and shingeki chuugakkou.

They've already rerun Titan, at this point we won't see Titan again until Titan's second season airs. The jr high spin off will most likely never air on Toonami as it's not really an action show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
When did they get a falcon to deliver mail with? Did the writers just see The Mummy Returns and decide it's a cool idea?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Woah woah, I was watching a youtube video, take one peak at my TV and im seeing anime girls in swimsuits, and what came to mind, was that this was expected.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, count me among those who just doesn't get it, I mean I get it, the cipher principle, but still, I just don't buy this shit.

Top Bottom