• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

What's dumb is later in the series
he makes an even more powerful spirit bomb from just Earth.

I'd assume there is a difference in efficiency when you are taking energy from non-sentient and barely sentient lifeforms rather than sentient lifeforms that are willingly giving up their energy at Hercule's bequest.

RagnarokX

I'd assume there is a difference in efficiency when you are taking energy from non-sentient and barely sentient lifeforms rather than sentient lifeforms that are willingly giving up their energy at Hercule's bequest.
If Goku is taking energy from the whole universe that's gotta include sentient lifeforms, too. He used his psychic powers that he somehow has to ask for the energy, but later they need to use King Kai to ask.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
These vintage-style bumps are glorious.

Time for the first AgK now that I'm all caught up on the manga.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FkXRcQu.gif

Crocodile

If Goku is taking energy from the whole universe that's gotta include sentient lifeforms, too. He used his psychic powers that he somehow has to ask for the energy, but later they need to use King Kai to ask.

Still, I'd argue that you probably get more energy from those who are willingly giving it up. The Earthlings had their hands up an everything :p

Top Bottom