• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Regiruler

Booting in Replica Mode…
An error has occurred when executing C:\sophia\zefra.exe
Unknown publisher.
Allow C:\tierra\qliphort.exe ? <Y/N>…[Y]
Booting in Autonomy Mode…

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How is Toonami broadcasting right now?

"Two minutes, or three" Stop talking Frieza, you don't know time.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This five minute countdown is the dumbest thing about this whole arc. We're supposed to believe that all this stuff is about to happen in like three minutes?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Booting in Replica Mode…
An error has occurred when executing C:\sophia\zefra.exe
Unknown publisher.
Allow C:\tierra\qliphort.exe ? <Y/N>…[Y]
Booting in Autonomy Mode…
Searching Zefra & Qliphort gave me results for Yu-Gi-Oh monsters.

......nooooooooooooo........it couldn't be.......

Crocodile

How is Toonami still broadcasting?

Is there like a mini-signal or something on Tom's body?

Real World Logic: Signals (i.e. the waves this energy is carried by) aren't instantaneous. If there is intelligent life out there, they could be watching our TV shows and listening to our Radio shows that ended decades ago.

Moaradin

This five minute countdown is the dumbest thing about this whole arc. We're supposed to believe that all this stuff is about to happen in like three minutes?

I take it as Frieza just boasting like he always does. How would he know the planet would explode in exactly 5 minutes? lol

Maybe all TOM has ever been broadcasting all along is the bumpers. He's like an alien robot that picked up our Saturday night anime transmissions and was all like "Hey, that seems pretty cool. Maybe i'll cut myself in and stuff."

Top Bottom