• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

hey guys quick

who can name the personality of Akame's sister without talking about food

cray cray?

I dunno why but her character design basically being that of a schoolgirl pisses me off for some reason. Like the manga author didn't even fucking try. Though I guess you could apply that to the entire show.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Every title has the word Kill in it so that should give you an idea how edgy it is

Even Kill la Kill, a show with the word "Kill" in the title twice doesn't use "Kill" as much.

Also, the manga actually did a really dumb title drop that only makes sense in Japanese.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH BOY

HE'S TOTALLY GONNA CONFESS HIS FEELING

BECAUSE SHE'LL LIVE THROUGH THIS BATTLE

RIGHT, GUYS?

NOT A DEATH FLAG AT ALL

Mizerman

Even Kill la Kill, a show with the word "Kill" in the title twice doesn't use "Kill" as much.

Also, the manga actually did a really dumb title drop that only makes sense in Japanese.

Oh yeah, that part where it refers to both Akame and Tatsumi.

That black cloak guy reminded me of

latest

Korigama

The body count in KLK was also considerably lower compared to AGK.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, if this is meant to be a group of assassins, what purpose does Tatsumi's armor serve? Yeah it can turn invisible, but most of the time it's out in the open.
What about Leone's beast thing or the giant scissors?
I can understand Akame's "one-hit kill sword" and Mine's sniper rifle, but a lot of these weapons are weird for assassinations.

Wait, is Kurome's voice different now?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...............I'm trying to think of a Simon Belmont joke with that whip guy.

Oh goodie, random backstories for the zombies.

Crocodile

I wish these Zombies actually looked more like zombies. I also don't feel like Kurome's voice fits her. Or rather her design doesn't fit her role either.

Top Bottom