• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

How good is Champloo? I've only seen a couple of episodes back in the day.

tumblr_n90k94jiRP1sji00bo1_500.gif

Korigama

Ive never seen champoo, am i wrong when i say i think it looks like Bebop but in samurai land?
In the sense that it's also directed by Shinichiro Watanabe, and is also a case of a small group going on various misadventures loosely threaded together by a central plot, you're on the right track.
I am sort of glad it was not Ergo Proxy but on the other hand that would make for an interesting group watch.
I would've been fine with this, as I quite enjoyed it. Though at the same time, it likely would've been more of a case of YMMV for ToonamiGAF than Samurai Champloo.

Line_HTX

Nujabes - "Beat Laments The World"

Don't stop waitin' now
Freestyle written' down
Flow is played out money
You need to get that shit in style...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Some days, some nights, some live, some die!

Yeah, I can live with Champloo. Welcome to actual Toonami, Mugen, Jin, Fuu! That'll be fun to DUMP.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of cut was that? She was in mid-air one second to immediately standing on the ground stationary in the next shot.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
When I think about it structurally speaking Samurai Champloo, Egro Proxy, and Michiko and Hatchin all play out the same way.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dude.

You're not Death the Kid from Soul Eater.

Stop making statements about things not being symmetric.

TRUMP CARD, GUYS.

Top Bottom